Lavenders Thoughts

Lavenders Thoughts

Thursday, January 6, 2011

how many is too many?





i am recently out of a relationship. i want to move on and date for awhile in hopes that i find the one want to share the rest of my life with. at first i was very hopful and excited about this new lifestyle that im embracing. then it just came to me, ive have sex with a few guys. where do i draw the line. im not gonna specify how many(and i do know how many) but i think on my quest for Mr. Right i will have to go through a few more guys until i find the one that can satisfy me on all levels.

should i limit myself to a specific number and if i cant find what i want, just settle

or should i just follow my heart and not look at these guys as a number, but another step closer to my ideal mate?
i guess im not the reason this is on my mind. i remember when this topic came up with my last boyfriend, even with the short list of bed buddies i had, it still didnt seem to sit well with him. who knows maybe no guy wants to believe the woman they are with used to feel the same way wit someone else. or, like my friend said yesterday it just starts to lose its value after a certain number. idk how i feel about that one. its probably just the way guys think with their double standards.
well i have lots of time to think about this. im just gonna be dating for a while and hopefully i can figure this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment